Friday, March 2, 2012

Last post for the evening.  It's about 10:15 and I am tired.  Marlene is Skyping with Rebeca.  Fun, fun.


Lovely.



Another view of the city. 

Beautiful, but no fun to drive in.



Hagia Sophia.  Our guide said that the Turks first sent tulips to the Dutch.  People who think about such things think the bulbs first came from somewhere around the Caspian Sea.

 
Lovely.

Hagia Sophia's roof.  You know it's Hagia because there are just two minarets.


The end.  I think this is one of the sparrows who ate our French fries.

Goodnight Rebecca.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work dad! I appreciate the personal note - that made my day! Fantastic pictures, it all looks so amazing.
    Enjoy the packages - hopefully in the next 10 days to 2 weeks!
    I'm glad you can get McDonald's burgers and fries, those would be tough to send!

    ReplyDelete